Not only is doing laundry the worst, but you've also just spent an insane amount of time searching for a safe option for your family. How long did you spend searching- days? weeks? months?
The search is over. This formulation is based on the owner's own need for a laundry soap that would clean her cloth diapers (so yeah, think about how well it must work) yet it had to be gentle enough to not irritate her baby's skin. If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate
- 16 fluid ounces (sample bottle only available in unscented) or a 64 fluid ounce BPA-free + recyclable bottle
- HE safe
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- 16 fluid ounce sample bottle will do up to 32 loads of laundry (and by the way, this only comes in unscented!)
- 64 fluid ounce bottle will do up to 128 loads of laundry
- Soap dispenser pump is available for the 64 fluid ounce bottle. It dispenses in 1 fluid ounce increments.
- 2018 Indie Business Artisan product of the year in the Lifestyle + Home category
Directions: Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines.
**Many people believe soap will ruin your washing machine. This is NOT the case with MamaSuds. This soap has no extra fat in it (soap makers call this superfatting) that would leave a residue in your machine and laundry. MamaSuds Castile Soap is made specifically with no extra fat so there is no residue left behind. It cleans and rinses out!
Deliveries are made every Monday between 8:30am - 2:30pm and Thursday between 8:30am - 4:30pm. If you place your order after 8pm the night before a delivery day, your items may not be delivered until the following delivery day.